View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #111 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTHPROOF View Post
Thanks! That's going through the traps in 3rd. I shift at 6200rpm but my limiter is set at 6900 so it's just a matter of staying in third. I hope it goes 116 with better air.
Very good!

I have always appreciated the LS1s. My first performance car was one of the 260hp 4.6L V8 Mustangs... I had that thing geared to hell (4.10s) with full bolt ons; I could hang with you LS1 guys through the first couple of gears but by the time you'd hit 3rd it was over. Nothing was more intimidating for me than seeing an SS or WS6 in my rear view mirror. When I got my Z i'd still get a chill when I saw one... and even with the 5.0 I just assume that any LS1 left on the road is probably modded to hell.
LIKE us on Facebook!