View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 05:31 PM   #34 (permalink)
ResIpsa
Track Member

Drives: 09 RACING HEN
ResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard Dad View Post
That's my thinking, it's your brakes, you REALLY want them to work!

SRF should be a winner on the street as well, what with its very high wet boiling point. Is there any reason not to use it on the street?

I've been thinking about the brake ducts as well but it will be some time before I get serious on that issue.

Titanium shims would offer some protection for the dust seals and the brake fluid, are they available and if so where and how much?
The only issue with SRF is corrosion. With stock fluid you can replace it and forget it. However, with SRF it must be flushed before 18 months (per the instructions) or you can do some damage.