View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very pleased with the result. I was really surprised at how the ticking noise just completely went away. I can't believe the oil could make such a big difference. I think I need to replace the transmission fluid next and see if that does anything.

I did have a minor hiccup, though.

When I went to screw the oil cap back on I dropped it down into the engine bay. I had to jack the car up on the left side, pull the left front wheel and part of the bottom tray and reach around in there and find it. Cut my left arm up pretty good but I find the damn thing after about an hour! I'm going to tether it to the strut bar because I am clumsy with stuff like this and I'm sure I'll do it again.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote