View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Custom center console slit for iPhone?

I'm always plugging in my iphone to the center console usb plug and then sticking the phone into the cup holder but then there are times i need to put a small drink or other chit into the cup holder so I was wondering how neat it'd be to have a custom slit next to the center console so you can just drop it in, set it, and forget it. Also, finished off with felt fabric as to not scratch up the phone

Even better would be having the ipod/iphone dock inside the slit so u can just directly plug them in without reaching for the cable.
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote