View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 07:53 PM   #867 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
don't stop......... belieeeeeeevin'
Hell yes! Go on my Facebook and look through my profile pics...you will see how I dressed up for the last Journey concert I went to in summer '08. Doing a new outfit this year.

So plan is Cars and Coffee from 7am-9am. Test and tune from 10am-2pm. Tailgate around 5 and Journey concert at 7. Sunday...we are adding the resonator to the exhaust, replacing the band clamp, and fixing my PS leak.

I drove my first time to my new work today (18 miles each way). Good news is on my way home, outside temps read 104 degrees...The coolant light never budged and oil temps never went about 210 until I boosted it 2nd through 3rd and temps went to 225. The new, cute intercooler worked wonders on my cooling! Bad news... filled the PS reservoir before I left this morning. It was pretty much empty when I got home. No joke...maybe 1cm of fluid left in the reservoir. Not cool! Can't wait to fix it.

Car should be 95% Sunday! Then I'll still contemplate installing the CSF radiator and Stance coilovers sitting in my garage and would like a fine tune...AFR is still too rich at cruise and a tad too lean sometimes at WOT.