View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 06:58 AM   #23 (permalink)
sboden
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blue 370Z T/S 6MT
sboden is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
Pat, temperatures in the 180 - 220 range are perfectly fine. If you are consistently around 250/260 (during cooler weather) then that would be cause for concern. Please note that oil cooler will void your warranty and many on the forum complain of whining noise after installing cooler. I would get one for track purpose otherwise for leisure driving you might not need one at all.
I agree with the above.....on a side note....someone is watching and believing TV a little too much if they think ALL of Alaska is snow most the year. Heck my Aunt has had winters where they couldn't ride the snow mobile but a few weeks and we were riding them in Kansas of all places. Southern Alaska is beautiful and has plenty enough time for a sports car (well to at least purchase one).
09 Monterey Blue 370Z Sport/Tour, Takeda Shorties, Blk Nismo Wheels, Blk Painted Top/Exhaust cut out, Invidia Gemini CBE, Southbend Stage 2 clutch, Lite weight flywheel, Zspeed HD CSC, flat black headlights. Previously owned 03 G35 Coupe 6MT and Volvo C30 R Design.
sboden is offline   Reply With Quote