Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #60 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphman View Post
LOL did yall ever hear that phone recording of the guy in texas that his neighbors house was getting robbed and one guy was coming across his lawn while he was on the phone with the police. Then you hear the guy sort of set down the phone and go outside then pop pop. Or atleast i believe that was in Texas.

Edit: nothing happen to that guy cause he feared they were going to come to his house next and i personal dont mind that nothing happen to him. Robbers got hat was coming.
Haha I always hear of crazy stories out of Texas. People make it seem like you guys shoot people coming on your lawn to sell girl scout cookies.

Oh, one good thing, my VA CCW permit is valid in Texas! So if I fly down there I can bring my Glock.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote