View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #6245 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmaster View Post
that sucks .. hopefully it doesn't have to come out of your pocket.. you have to be more anal, i always ask over and over when i take it somewhere to get a job done: "so the car is not going to have any damage afer?" they get mad some times but hell, its my car and i want to take care of it
My hands will go no where near my pockets when it comes time to have the bill paid up! I didn't move my vehicle an inch without reporting it first....AND they were aware of the condition pre-damage because I had a discussion with the dude before the work was performed and pointedly indicated the wheel's perfection.

Yah, this made me more mad than when I'd done it myself.... At least then I had no one to blame but my carelessness, you know?
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub