View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 09:35 AM   #41 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
After getting the DXD Stage 4 and ZSpeed CSC, all of my gears are notchy and take more effort to get into gear. Sometimes it's smooth like stock. There are times I couldn't get out of 1st gear after parking the car. Is it true that realigning the shift gates can alleviate this issue?
I have the same clutch/csc and the same issues, 1st gear can sometimes be extremely difficult to get into, other times its like stock. Do you happen to know what transmission oil you are using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeyaBud86 View Post
I also have noticed that my car has a problem with shifting into second from first gear when redlining. NewYorkJon34 lives near me in Naples, and he has the same problem too. We have concluded that we have to give the car a second to settle itself, with the clutch engaged, to get it to shift into second. I have also noticed that trying to shift too fast makes the gear grind, it's not that I am shifting improperly but sometimes I have to almost granny shift it.
our synchros kind of suck, I usually pause from 1st to 2nd as well. Trying to shift as fast as id like usually results in a loud grind and me looking like I can't drive.

Last edited by esfourteen; 09-07-2011 at 09:37 AM.
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote