View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #35 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.Q View Post
I just switched to Red line and I didn't notice a difference until a few days after it became smoother but notchy sometimes specially when it's cold.

Another problem I'm having is a whine in first gear my friend said he doesn't have this in his Nismo, any thoughts?
Whine in first, only in first? does it sound like its spinning up? All the time in first or only when you accelerate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
Air in the clutch line would prevent the CSC from being fully engaged, otherwise the only other thing I can think of is that something is out of adjustment preventing the clutch master from having the correct range of travel.

Nearly 3 years of racing on my car on the stock clutch and I don't have anything like this issue.
Which is why I'm starting to think its something stupid, some adjustment is off somewhere...
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote