View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 09:40 AM   #57 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSid View Post
wtf? what problems do you hear of? and one of your friends ****** up his bmw so now everyone should stay away from them?

i test drove a g37s, audi s5 and c350... none can compare to my 335i. I didn't even consider the 350z (370 wasn't out yet) and i feel the same way about the 370z. Shitty interior, teenager like styling and MAD UBER SYNCHRO REV MATCH for idiots that can't drive. I'll take my bmw over a "z" any day.

Oh and my car made 359rwhp and 361 wtq with $600 in mods. How bout you?
I LIKE the 335i/135i's, but would never own them. Just far to soft for me, even if it is chipped. I am glad you love your car and the power you can gain with a chip is astounding. To each his own, but make mine a Z (at least in a few months make mine a Z).

The ONLY cars to date BMW has I would consider is the E92 M3 and possibly a used Z4M (that car is saweet!). However, the E92 M3 = too much $ for what you get (I don't care about 'status', to me the whole status thing is for people not completely comfortable with who they really are).

That said, BMW is in my top three 'sport/race' car automakers. So, I say all the above as an avid BMW fan; I just would not drive one. Then again the 2014 1 series M may be cool if it stays to what they say it will be - 2900 pounds, 300 HP, twin turbo 4. OH YEAH!!

And, I still cannot quite find what is so horrible about the Z's sounds... Call me crazy, but I kind of like that rough mechnical sound. Remeinds me of a Gundum or a hard core Japanese robot.... Then again: To Each His Own.