View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
somatic
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 GS350
somatic is a jewel in the roughsomatic is a jewel in the roughsomatic is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Thumper View Post
If there charged you for the warranty and you didn't notice it when signing paperwork, you're likely screwed. After all, you are signing a legal contract and it's 100% up to you to take your time to verify everything is correct prior to signing. I've never done this without finding at least one mistake. Once you sign it you're in for good.

Now if the dealer in fact made a mistake and owns up to it they should be willing to write a new contract for you and void the old one. Good luck.

Just wanted to comment on what you stated...

"Also, no notion of every paying for the warranty ever came up on conversation."

Did you ever ask or did you just assume it wouldn't be charged to you?

depends what state youre in. in texas, alot of the record F&I transactions, because full disclosure is required. ive seen many a time where a customers lawyer tried to force a dealership to change the agreement after the fact because the customer was "never told"

not that thats what the OP is doing. in fact, OP should tell the dealership that if they dont review it he may get legal counsel involved. its n

Passport 9500i HW|Short Tail Exhaust|Evo-r CF Fangs & Fog|Blacked Out Roof|Status Elite Intake 19/22|AUTO Shift Boot DIY|GTR Button|Rear Limo Tint|S2carbonworks hood dampeners|Falken Rt-7m 20"s w/Jade Project Mu Tuner Lugs|P:JDM Oil Cap|Tow Hook|SOLD
somatic is offline   Reply With Quote