View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:55 AM   #827 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Congrats again on the job!
Thanks, man! I'm opening a door to a whole new world of opportunities. My current job was my first real job out of college...other then that, I've been valeting since I was 19. So this is a big change for me. I'm excited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
so how goes the nightly boosting?
No nightly boosting last night. It poured from about 430pm until I went to bed. Literally everytime I wash my car, it rains within 24hrs damnit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
got a daylight pic of the electronics?
I'll get some for you. There's a picture posted in this thread somewhere when they were first installed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6mtg37s View Post
This is such a sexy setup! I think I might do it on my G!
Good luck! It's been a pain in the *** build...but that's only because of the bad engineering of the kit. The car runs great now, aside from my PS leak and exhaust leak...all thanks to Lutz Performance.

Oh, and with my new smaller intercooler, I sat at idle with the AC on and the coolant light didn't budge (which means the coolant temp never went past 220F). With the old intercooler, the temps would have surpassed that within 2 mins. Also, my oil temps seem to be around 200F at cruise, rather than 220-230 previously. Boosting now has seen 220-225F, where as previously was 230-245F. The extra 13" of air getting through the engine bay due to the smaller intercooler has made a significant difference.