View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
I don't know if this is relevant but when I was at Performance Motorsports they told me that they don't mess with the idle tune... it is always rich and irrelevant I guess.

What are you really going to gain?
since the fluctuation was up to 1.5afr up or down . I tried to isolate the possible problem.
but even in Open loop with my wideband still see some fluctuation of about half of what I was getting..

to answer your question ; Im trying to get a more stable MAF tune because my whole CAI is custom made. (maf tube included)
dealing with te K-fuel / MAF table isnt an easy job.

at first I thought my K-fuel wasnt alright , which seemed to be one of the problem .I still suspect my OEM AFR wideband to get sluggish from the finding I have done ...
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote