View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
Well, thanks for the ideas. But I'm not looking to "solve" this issue. The engine performs incredibly with the VDC on. I was asking if anyone else has encountered this (?). Re-flashing would ruin my tune and I'm not interested in starting over.

My question was; is anyone else noticing this issue with the VDC on/off?
VDC on/off shouldn't affect your engine one bit, when not in the process of slipping and correcting. By reflashing, I mean flash back to OEM, then flash back to the exact same flash you have now. UpRev or your tuner should have provided you with both flash files (a "back to OEM" flash, and your tuned flash, as files). You wouldn't need to start over, and it would eliminate the UpRev as the issue if VDC continues to do this on the OEM flash.