View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 06:22 AM   #820 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Not too sure yet on the hours. I start September 12th...I'll be the Receiving Technician Lead for BayCare. It's one of the biggest, if not the biggest, Health Care Systems in the Tampa Bay area. My brother has been with them for 20yrs and started in the warehouse... and now is Director of Contracting and is 3 positions away from the CEO. He makes GREAT money. I'm glad to know I have opportunities to move up, where as my current job was stagnant.
Congrats! Got to keep movin'!

Which health care system? I work for Adventist Health System (Florida Hospital). We just entered into a merger over there at UCH.

Edit: oops...Just realized you answered my question already. Baycare? Hmm..haven't heard of them...but I don't get over there too often.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 09-01-2011 at 06:25 AM.
happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote