View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:58 PM   #24 (permalink)
Fly1 Motorsports
Premium Member

Drives: PW 370Z 7AT/Tr/Sp/Nv
Fly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrfreak View Post
@theflyest1, first off i want to let u know that ur 370 is just amazing looking car and second i have question for u regarding ur door handles did u paint them urself or did u have them done by a pro? cuz i have an 06 ppw 350z i have my headlights done, now i want to do the door handles but when u take them off the 2 pieces dont seem to come apart so how did u end up gettin everything in the back of the handle nice and white???
Actually, when I was getting my doors clear-bra'd; I had the installer remove the handles so that I could take them to a body shop to get painted. It's not a 100% perfect match, but about 95%, which is good enough for me. I would imagine it's a much harder job w/o taking them off. I believe there's a DIY for removing the door handles if you search. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmz View Post
The spoiler looks nice!
Thanks bro - Aero Jacket Type III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauruszguy View Post
Looks Zweeeeeet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeyaBud86 View Post
Looks good PW ftw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Kit looks GOOD man, They need that for the G's
Thanks fellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by urvokbm View Post
I absolutely love the car and what you've done with it. I'm iffy about the white headlight housings though, I think black would break up the front end a little better and add some contrast. Sick ride bro, you make fellow 370z owners proud
Thx!! I agree w/ needing to break up the front. When I got the headlights done, my plan was for the entire car to be a "white-out" theme. As time went on and I got the kit/fenders/spoiler - that changed to include CF bits. So now I'm working on a new hood w/ some CF exposed to help break up the front. I think that should do the trick, but if not...I may end up re-painting the housings. We'll see...
Fly1 Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote