View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 09:58 PM   #86 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
They're R Nissan parts, so their use is not warrantied officially. I haven't seen anyone have success in getting them warrantied (in writing).
Warranty is only effected if it was shown to cause damage/malfunction and even then only applies to the part directly related to cause said damage/malfunction. Applied correctly, an oil cooler shouldn't cause any problems. I have yet to see anyone on this forum denied warranty work because of an oil cooler. A few have come close, but in the end it was shown not to be the cause. I would have figured you of all people would know a thing or two about the Magnuson-Moss warranty act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
I dont understand? The Z is as fast or faster then 135i, 335i, Evo, STI/WRX, New Camaro, RX8. But it had to be knocked down to a lower class? What cars was it competing with? Enzos, Lambos, ZR1 Vettes????
I don't get that either. My old RX-8 was far slower the 370. Maybe the guys driving the Z had fat chicks in the passenger seat.

Last edited by Cmike2780; 08-30-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote