View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
Great looking cars.

I don't like a lot of the photos though, a lot of composition issues and the whole off kilter camera orientation doesn't work if the car's not in motion. Photographers tilt the camera in order to give the viewer a sense of speed in a still frame, however, the rest of the picture needs to imply motion as well. If the picture is dynamic but the object is still then it looks like someone has a problem lining up their horizon rather than purposefully manipulating the viewer's perspective.
I knew there would be 1 person that got all technical about these pictures, lol

Not bad results since I just bought the camera four days ago. Plus the only lens I had on me at the time was my 70-300VR, so I had to take alot of the pictures farther back then I wanted to.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, we appreciate it as we did it for the community, alil rep couldn't hurt tho

Last edited by NewYorkJon34; 08-29-2011 at 07:13 PM.
NewYorkJon34 is offline   Reply With Quote