View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 12:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
zip159
Base Member

Drives: 96 Mit Galant WT A4
zip159 is on a distinguished road

I don't really want the kick plates and splash guard but that's what is on the car that I am looking at. I debated on whether I should get the Touring + Sports but decided against the Sport because it's going to be a daily driver and I don't really plan on doing any track runs. LSD would be nice but not critical for me. The 19" rims are cool but make the ride a bit rougher and louder. The bigger brakes won't make much of a difference for me. Plus bigger brakes + nicer tires means more cost down the road when it comes time to replace tires + brakes. SRM is nice but, again, it's not required and it's another features that would need repairing down the road.

Btw, $35k out the door? that's amazingly good for a touring + sports (or was it base + sport). I couldn't do base + sport cause as a daily driver (~60 miles/day), I need the features in the Touring.

One reason I am still looking at the sports package is because it'll help the resale value if I ever do decide to upgrade. I'm 90% leaning toward no sports and 10% for sports.
zip159 is offline   Reply With Quote