View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 07:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
A flywheel is not really necessary. I used to have a Southbend clutch on my Z32 and loved it so I would probably go with their stage 4 clutch and upgraded csc. It comes down to less than $900 for both.

Downpipes with external wastegates are optional, that's what you are seeing on the pics, you can vent them to atmosphere (illegal) or you can recirc back to exhaust. They are $1k+. You can get 3" testpipes instead for less than $400.

If it's within budget I would upgrade exhaust, it does not have to be a 3" though. HKS Turbo Ti is 2.75" and even a nice flowing 2.5" will do
Correction: HKS Hi-Power is 60mm piping or 2.36".