View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 11:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
From what I am reading the m370 and the ART pipes seem good. Does anyone know how they are together in terms of gains? I know the first mod usually gives the most gains and everything diminishes after that. Also, would these interfere in any way if I wanted to do the Fast Intentions Exhaust in the future or maybe the Stillen g3 intakes?
Motordyne is also coming out with a new exhaust for the 370z. Tony (who is oddly enough the F.I. guy's name as well) is a really good guy... he's busy with his exhaust, but I called him on a Sunday or all times and he was there. I think they have specials on the first of the month with free shipping.

The F.I. long tube headers (LTH's) are a very good mod, but in the area you live in, sometimes it's best to just have either a HFC or test pipe and that way it can be switched out and tested. A LTH set wouldn't be NEARLY as easy.

Keep in mind with any TP or HFC though that many shops won't take off stock cats, as they can be fined large amounts of money for that. If you have any mechanical knowledge I would suggest doing it yourself, but then again, there should be someone here that's from your area that can suggest someone to do the job. It's not a fun job... but once you do it once and with the correct tools it's not difficult at all.
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote