View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 06:41 PM   #39 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
you dont have to be a attorney to give any kind of advice. Im sure you've given advice on a various amount of topics all your life.

If someone wants to take other peoples "advice" at 100% fact, thats their damn problem, not the fault of anyone giving their opinion or advice.
I strongly disagree.

Giving you opinion is one thing, commenting like you know what you are really talking about when you aren't qualified to do so is different. Whether someone wants to then take that advice is "their own damn problem".

There are some extremely smart guys on the board, but I'm not going to take advice from them on how to handle an issue in a court room unless they are a qualified attorney. If you really aren't qualified to give advice, one might be better off refraining from doing so.

If someone asks for my advice on a subject that I know about, I'll give it. If I don't know anything about the subject, I'll refer them to my wife since she knows everything.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote