View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #728 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
Sad story.. so in the end the mafs are back to stock and never had to be touched ? Sigh feel for ya man
Due to the bad design of their intake piping, the MAFs were reading different voltages. Instead of redoing the intake piping like how it is now and the way that I suggested, they said it would be better to bridge the MAFs. They did...and the car never ran better. It may have helped to get it retuned, but why would I pay to get it retuned if I wasn't sure the bridging of the MAFs would fix the issue?

So I had the piping redone the CORRECT way and when I called Lutz to ask how to unbridge the MAFs, they said just to cut the bridge they had wired....so I did cut it and that's why the car was in limp mode because 2 wires weren't even connected into the MAF sensor.