View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #716 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Update: Z1 sent me a base map, which I uploaded tonight...car is still in limp mode unfortunately I believe this is the same code it threw when I first had my car tuned at S&R and then when it was at Z1.

P010c mass or volume air flow "b" circuit low
P0550 power steering pressure cicuit malfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
nice ryan. tune it and b ring it z nationals!
I want to
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Awesome man. Better than running lean.

Any plans to thermal coat the piping and intercooler?
I'll probably powdercoat the intake piping and possible the intercooler black. The downpipe and uppipe are already wrapped with the DEI heat wrap, so I'd rather not take those off to get coated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
damn those are some pipes
They look huge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Wow, but that engine bay looks sooooo sick with the new 3" piping! Hope you get it all up and running soon. You've been extremely patient through this build. I'd never be able to have this much downtime with my Z, but that's only because it's my DD.
It is my DD...I'm just fortunate my parents only live 10 minutes from me and they have a spare car. They have been extremely patient with me, but their patience is running thin...and so is mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirTy_shoeZ View Post
z32's started doing top mounts aswell. if theres one thing i hate about twinturbo z's its the location of the turbos.
They sure are pretty, huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Ryan glad things are progressing, cant wait to see the outcome. If you still have my number give me a call I got a new phone and lost yours. Shoot me a PM with yours again if you dont though I have a few questions.
I just texted you.