View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

I deleted my facebook account several months before g+ launched. I just got tired of the spammy game posts and the everything-public-to-everyone nature of it. The big killer feature of g+ is the circles.

Facebook is kinda like every time you want to have a short conversation with anyone, you have to drag your little sister, your girlfriend, your drinking buddies, and your grandma into the same room, tape their eyeballs open and strap them into a chair, shout at them without clearly indicating who the information is even meant for, and try not to offend them all or look stupid to any of them. It's just socially preposterous. G+ has mostly fixed that problem with the circles thing.