View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 05:35 AM   #26 (permalink)
Glokwork
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z MB 6MT
Glokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedSled View Post
Here are a couple of pics from the rear view with a tape measure illustrating the difference in muffler height. When these pics were taken my car was on the ground and sitting level. Alex states that the mid pipes are the problem and is supposed to be sending me a new set end of month.

However, I cant help but notice the difference in the bends of the muffler pipe section between the end of the mid pipe and the beginning of the muffler.
Wow thats a lot worse than I expected it to be. So is it more of a defective batch or perhaps mid pipes from a different application?
Glokwork is offline   Reply With Quote