View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 09:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
I was at performance motorsports this weekend (great trip btw) and my original base was low 330's and after tune I was low 340s (can't remember if it was 342 or 343 but had a 10hp gain).

I have just the mods below...

Now listen I am not complaining but how is this possible? I have the sheet I can scan and upload once I hook up my scanner.

This was on a mustang dyno btw.
Inaccurate dyno. But that's my opinion. And opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one. My personal belief is that the dyno you got those numbers from has some real "issues" with "real-world" factors. Wheel weights, temperatures, altitude, and I could go on.

Let me say that IMHO, your numbers are very inflated. And There are endless arguments about these number "issues". In fact the only arguments that garner more responses (and emotions) are the oil threads.

So take your results for what they are. And try and grow some thick skin. You'll need it.

(That's why I never post my numbers or charts on this or any other forum. They cause too many arguments.)

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D

Last edited by 6MT; 08-21-2011 at 09:49 PM.
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote