Thread: 370z vs S5
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 03:26 PM   #68 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnos View Post
Hey dudes just got caught up on this thread. Thanks for all the info, advice, insults, commentary, etc etc i love it! Gurneyeagle ur comment makes you sound like a very misinformed person. Read the beginning of the the thread and perhaps you will comprehend my dilemma and the "tom-foolery" here on the370z.com Choose your words and comments more carefully and leave us spoiled brats alone hahaaaaaa, cant believe that ishhhhhhh......
Wow Sparky - you really put me in my place with that comeback.

Dilemma? That comment alone proved my point. Please continue to do so, it's quite amusing.

When you do respond, remember this - paragraphs can be your friend. A Spellcheck wouldn't hurt either.

Carry on young Jedi.