View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
k20z3
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2006 Civic SI HFP
k20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clint's helpful Photoshop Hints...

B&W Tut - PAGE 1
Color Correction - PAGE 1
HDR 1 IMAGE - PAGE 2
CAR COLOR CHANGE - PAGE 3

I'm a professional photographer that specializes in fashion, I've been shooting professionally since age 18. However, I've taught myself retouching and have been able to seek valuable critiques from leading retouchers. www.clintearhart.com

I would like to share how to do a selective HDR toning process in photoshop that does not require PhotoMatix (In my opinion can be great if used properly but alot of time overboard.) With this selective HDR toning... You can use ONE IMAGE...

The Good:
1 Image shot, can look HDR

The Bad:
If the stop difference is too much you'll get some noise

I would love to have a picture of someones car a High Res file, of the car outside in the sun with skys, like 12 PM lighting, the shitty kind and we will make it better!

HDR = High Dynamic Ranger, what this does is your cameras can only see a 5-7 stop range left to right, our human eye can see many more around 10-14 (they suspect), I know there is a Photoshop thread, but I'd like to give some helpful basic Photoshop Do's and Don'ts so that you can get better images!

2006 RALLYE RED HONDA CIVIC SI HFP
Clint's Helpful Photoshop Hints!

Last edited by k20z3; 10-04-2011 at 10:42 PM.
k20z3 is offline   Reply With Quote