View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 10:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, lambo's have wow factor thats for sure in my area. i kinda prefer the ferrari's though...i like their sound better.

anyway i would look out of place if i owned one. each time i take one out it will look like some wannabie korean guy in a birthday rental. ... or better yet, maybe people will think 'ahh, asian restaurant owner, follow him to his wok n wok or tempura place, it must be good!' i would then have a caravan of buick regals and ford fusion rednecks following me. wtf...

just be happy you have a Z and a healthy body to go with it. you dont need huge bucks to be happy.
Hhahaha!! That's some funny right there! I love it when Asians can make fun of themselves! My wife's Chinese and we play around with stupid commentary like that from time to time! It's sooooo wrong..and that's what makes it all the more funny because we realize how NOT pc we're being! Thumbs up for being one cool dude!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote