View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #1551 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
Wow you guys are acting like a bunch of teenagers behind a keyboard:

You guys collectively get my initial build thread there locked with your ignorance and harassment. Then you make another thread which doesnt get any head way and dies in two pages... then you make another thread to yet again try to bash me over there with ignorant BS posts and a huge circle jerk session of hate on the build... As I told you I will not be posting any results and I will be asking GTM to refrain from posting any details/results of my build on my350z...

Yes the car is running and yes the car has dyno #'s. However, we are developing a whole new intake manifold and we have chosen to hold the release of numbers until we finish development on this intake. You guys from my350z are the most dense idiots I have ever encountered on a forum... Seriously, I tell you I am not going to post results until finished and you b!tch and complain and scream newb and liar... Your community posts and I quote "POST DYNO OR GTFO NEWB." SERIOUSLY?!?!?! You expect someone to release info to your community when your whole mission is to attempt (poorly I might add) to piss someone off and pressure them into giving you fuel for your little hater parade.

Sooo unless you have something to credibly add to the discussion of my build GTFO! You are not welcome here with your little antics and attitude. This community unlike my350z is not full of douche bags and you can quote me on that! Because I know your going to run over there and go look what he said blah blah blah... hate hate hate...

Without any more discussion on this subject the car is running fine and is slated to be at a show later this month and in our shop afterward for new UAM parts and then to SEMA again.

But being serious, that's not even a good computer set up...come on you need a better pic than that.

ZDAYZ 2012