View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zFORme!! View Post
Thanks man this is good info!
No problem. Another up side to my fitting exploding out of the head was that it was a great reason to spend the night at the chicks house. I think my car was a wing man.

And when I say the car was 100% fine after it happened, I mean it. It was an EG Civic w/ a mildly built B16 that had like 3500 miles when this happened. It was a weekend/toy car and pretty much stayed in the garage until I wanted to thrash it. I really beat the crap outta that engine and it loved every second of it. After I abused it for about 6 months, I traded it to a friend for a Jeep. He beat on it worse than I did, and at about 9k miles he blew the transmission up. The transmission was repaired and the car was sold to a 3rd owner who is still driving the car to this day afaik.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 08-10-2011 at 06:17 PM.
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote