View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #50 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by GambitX View Post
UPDATE:
they are going to just order a brand new lower assembly and just set the boost for 6psi and send me on my way. I still have to wait 3 weeks but its way better than 2-3 months.

I also will beable to take my blown block and then figure out how to rebuild it down the road when there is more money laying around.
Mike, did you decide on HP Logic or Z1? I was thinking...of going to Z nationals at the end of September and having my car tuned then...BUT I'm not sure I'm going want to wait so long to have my car tuned since I'll have all my issues fixed within the next week.