View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 11:05 AM   #793 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmaster View Post
here's the link Nissan Spoilers and Ground Effects Body Kits - Nissan Car Spoiler 370Z, Altima, Cube, Juke, Maxima, Versa . . just scroll down to the 370z .. to me it looks like the stock one .. that really confuses me

Looking at it and a few around it, the "NO LIGHT" means they will sell you the spoiler without the light that is in the pic. It's so they don't have people saying "I didn't get my light that is in the pic, i wan't my money back."

So this is just the factory style sport wing. You don't need a light and they are not going to sell you a light with that wing, so your good.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote