View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #177 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Actually the VQ offers more performance for its size.

So your only argument is that they are lighter? They are cheaper because they make tons of them, because they are using technology that has been in development for decades and because they are relatively "low tech".

What's with the hostility man? What part of the statement that I think they are amazing engines did you miss? Stop taking this so personally. Also, lol at your AMG engine comment, I wont even go there.

You said it yourself, technology is great and they should start taking advantage of it and actually develop it in their racing program. Why limit yourself instead of evolving like all other companies do. They should be making that kind of power out of 4L V8 by now...
He has one and he thinks everyone is jumping all over his car i think. I think he missed the same point you and dream are trying to say. Both of u said there great engines just wish they would update them to a more modern technology.
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote