View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 08:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Try to go to the Z meets in your area or perhaps some of the car groups that meet up weekly, every area has them. Hear the exhausts for yourself.

I bought the HKS Hi Power Ti and I think it looks the best of any exhaust and its deep and sounds good with stock cats. I put GTM resonated TP on afterwards and its raspy now, so I ordered Motordyne ART pipes to quiet it down, recover lost torque, and make it deeper.

My friends Fast Intentions 18" carbon fiber exhaust sounds much deeper than mine, but its also very loud IMHO. If I were to go another route I probably would have gone Fast Intentions.

Please listen to them in person. YouTube does not do justice.

Yes, I know these aren't the exhausts you're thinking about but thats irrelevant to the wisdom I'm trying to give you before regretting your purchase later on.