View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 11:10 PM   #65 (permalink)
nismodreamr
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 Z34 MagB 6MT
nismodreamr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOU@AMPLIFIED View Post
I guess its time for me to Chime in.

VOLK TE37SL were back ordered for the front fitment for about 3-4 months. He called me to ask if i can get it sooner. I had ordered a set for my G37 which is the same front fitment 2 months prior. I was nice enough to give him my set to even though I've been waiting myself and since i thought i would finish my car sooner (GREDDY TT KIT) for the photoshoot, i went ahead and purchased another set of G2'S that was in stock.

I did apologize to him regarding the lack of communication that 1 week we were super busy and short handed. After that week, i was able to drop emails and talked to him. He did state that he understands. Now as for the TRACKING NUMBERS, UPS usually emails my customers once we ship. For what ever reason there must have been a glitch but i got my emails from UPS.

Aside from the container arriving later than what was expected and the fact that he mentioned to me over the phone " its ok, i know your busy, take your time", Once we got the wheels delivered to our shop, i shipped them out as soon as possible. According to my UPS acct, the freight was delivered on the 18th of this month.

Overall, he ordered them in May and got them in mid July. It was still faster than the 3-4 months that he would have waited and I'm sure i had some customers here that waited 5 months for volk wheels unless they purchase in stock sizes.

Just wanted everyone to know my side of the story.
It wasn't a matter of disagreeing with anything you were saying or what we agreed upon, it was a matter of you telling me the first week of June and then the wheels getting here the second week in July, and the lack of communication in between. I know you are busy but if I buy a set of wheels like that from someone I expect a call back maybe once a week or so after we pass the deadline just to know where we are at, even if it hasn't progressed at least I have the peace of mind knowing that you are keeping tabs on everything. Either way it doesn't matter at this point, the wheels are here and are on the car, everything turned out great, I apologize if this caused any sort of issue for you Lou, I just was expecting updates once a week or so after we passed the first week in june and then not getting phone calls back when I called two or three days in a row threw me off.