View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 11:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
drive way over the speed limit too.
At least those ones don't get in the way on the highway. This past thursday I was heading through Houston on I-45S, and there was a Harris County Deputy doing 5 *under* the limit in the fast lane, and basically nobody was willing to pass him for fear of a ticket, so it just created this huge unsafe scene stretching for what must have been 20+ vehicles behind him in all lanes. What a douche.

Took me a solid 15 minutes of my drive just to work my way up through the pack of cars and figure out the problem, and then I figured he probably will write a ticket for going 1 mph over if he's this kind of *******. So I had to pass him at the exact speed limit and then maintain it until he was well out of sight. A few others finally passed when I did.

So much for improving the safety of our highways.