View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute
Default ZCON 2011 Track Day video

I've never been successful with my goPro, so I bought a suction cup mount for my iphone3GS at best buy, and it came out ok. a little distorted on the sound above 100mph though.

Track is Grand Prize of America, a track that is on actual public roads, and was used in the late 80s for Indy Lights. The Ferarri club used it in June, and ZCON used it, but I don't think other than that its really ever used.

I think it was one of the most fun tracks I've ever done, almost all of the corners were banked. Just one really rough straightaway that you had to stay in the middle for to get the best ride, but it was still bumpy.

Its run counter clockwise, which was also a bonus because there weren't many right hand turns. I didn't get a fuel issue until the last lap before the checkered, coming onto the main straight most session.

Sorry, I don't know how to embed it.

‪imspud???‬‏ - YouTube