View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #580 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

So I went to happy Monday and drank a lot and talked about what to do with the car. Going into Happy Hour, I was pretty set on parting it out. I drank much more than anticipated and never came up with a decision. Tuesday, I made up my mind I'm sticking to it.

Lutz can't find the wiring diagram for the MAF sensors, so that's delaying them bridging the MAFs together. My exhaust build starts Monday. I'll look into the CSF radiator, but I'm not sure if there's room. Downpipe is where the OEM fans were and now the Flexalite fans are in front of the radiator...not sure if the extra 15mm of the CSF radiattor will fit :/

Also, I'm still looking into the VIS AMS hood, even though I don't prefer CF. I have a nice quality turbo blanket on the turbo and the downpipe/uppipe is fulling wrapped in DEI heatwrap.

Hopefully, my car will be ready for Cars and Coffee next Saturday. I haven't driven it in 22 days.