View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 09:00 AM   #480 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pty370z View Post
Hi,

I don't know if this has been asked already but here it goes anyways...

I noticed that the design on your HFC's and Test Pipes is a bit different from Stillen and Berks as for the O2 sensor location concerns.. People have been getting CEL warnings after installing Stillen HFC's and some percentage of people are also getting CELs with Berks HFC's and test pipes...

Have you guys had the CEL go off with either the F.I. HFC's, F.I. RTP's, or the F.I. Cat-Back itself..??
It would be difficult, if not impossible, for a functioning catback to cause you to throw an O2 CEL. I haven't heard of anyone getting a CEL from the Berk HFCs either, including me, and given that the O2 extension on the FI ones is even more aggressive I wouldn't expect one there either.

With test pipes you have to expect at least a good probability of an O2 CEL, unless you block them off really good.