View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind.zero View Post
da Mayor
Yes, I opened a case as requested by the dealership Service Manager. The agent called me and said she had to get the repair approved through the Nissan Corporate Office. I am still waiting on Nissan to make a decision.

ChrisSlicks
I had not thought about the paint matching better. I like that aspect.

sboden
I would agree on how Nissan responds but so far everyone involved has passed the ball. The salesperson passed to the Service Manager, who passed to Nissan Customer Service, who passed to the Nissan Corporate Office. I guess I do not have the patience for the delays on a new car that has an obvious defective paint process on the plastic parts.

Thanks for the replies.

Unfortunately, this is the way it is with most corporations. Each level of employee only has so much power. I know it's frustrating, but try not to let it sour the experience of owning a NISMO Z. Like someone said above... At least your paint will match better!

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote