View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 09:56 AM   #31 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

The GT-R is their halo car. That's the one that will stick around regardless of whether it makes money, IMO.

I think the Z could go the way or the dodo bird, they could keep it around in it's typical 2-seater configuration, or they could try to reinvent it as a 2+2 to compete better with the other 2+2s on the market. I hope they don't, but it's a definite possibility.

Then there's obviously Nissan's green initiative... I could see a hybrid Z or full electric Z in the near future. :/
LIKE us on Facebook!