View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #775 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-NISMO View Post
Gentlemen, I put my Swifts on a few months ago, but due to a hectic work schedule, never got around to driving the car much after the first few weeks. I am back in action and recently got an alignment done. Check out the print out for more detail, but long story short, the Nismo DOES need a rear camber kit. The front could use a camber kit to get back within the Nismo OEM -.58, but I am fine with running -1.5. Note that OEM Nismo front is -0.58 front and -1.58 rear
Just because you need a rear camber kit does not mean everyone else does. Nismo or not. I did not need one, dialed in to -1.4 front, -1.9 on the rears with no kit.

Bottom line, every car is different. Some will need kits, some will not. Won't know until you get 'em on and get an alignment.