View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lock & Load
Base Member

Drives: Mazda RX8
Lock & Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock & Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock & Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock & Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock & Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock & Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock & Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock & Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock & Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock & Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock & Load has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I know. It's a big concern for many interested 370Z owners. This is brand new technology. I'm pretty sure you remember the whole transmission and tire featuring issues from the 03 Zs. If this is final and I don't like the way it works, I think I see 7AT paddle shifters in my future.
The more electronic controls a car has such as an Automatic rev-matching in a manual gearbox gets me concerned , you know the old saying

" Its best to learn to shave on someone elses face "

certainly dont want to be amongst the early adoptees test pilots of this new tecknology .

The reason i did not purchase the 350 back in 2003 was based on the info i came across regarding the transmission and the front end problems that you mentioned .

Cheers
Michael
Lock & Load is offline   Reply With Quote