View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 11:02 PM   #22 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know how good a quality this stuff is, but they make bronze CF vinyl that you could use to wrap some external bits!

BRONZE Carbon Fiber/ZYLON Fabric 2x2 Twill 50 3k 5.5oz - $78.99 : Carbon Fiber Panels/Sheets, Fabric/Cloth, COLORED Carbon/Kevlar, Composite Envisions

Here's what I've got to say about your ride: if you like the bronze look..OWN IT! Get some exterior bits done in bronze to help balance the look and you're sure to be happier. Front lip, wing, handles, mirror and/or rear valance.

Take Econ for example: he went out on a limb and painted the lip of his wheels yellow! I thought it looked like at first..and he took a lot of schitt over it, but I have to tell you..he stuck to his guns and the look really grew on me! By the time he announced that he was changing his wheels out (yet again!) I was really bummed!

Take a chance. You might surprise yourself!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 07-07-2011 at 11:10 PM.
happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote