View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #532 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkouonchi View Post
Just as I was pulling into farmer boys and going to park in the area this guy parked the bastard took up 5 freaking parking spaces, when there were plenty of spaces in the back!

I just shook my head as I passed by the guy coming out of the car and took a pic on my way into the place.

I am pretty damn sure he saw me shaking my head LOL.

And another LOL I had to rename the image so I could embed it because it was getting censored because I used the word ***.
Sweet Baby Jesus I think that is deserving of the first Official Golden Douchebag Award!

Would everyone please give this a-hole a warm round of applause for this much coveted award?!

Thanks for tuning in folks!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote