View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 05:09 PM   #167 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
^ so the strap wrench REALLY worked for you too? Awesome man. So why is Ken the only one breaking his straps???? Is he just that much more buff than us?!?!?!
Yup, it worked just fine...and I dunno about kenchan's burly manliness, but I was able to remove the sucker by hand in short fashion!

Ok, first initial impressions:

The TI knob is a bit thinner than I might like. I find that I am a palm shifter mote often than not. We'll have to see how it goes after a few days. Did you all have any initial misgivings about the slenderness of the shifter?

Also, MAN THIS BUGGER GETS HOT!
I went inside to get a bit of lunch today and came out an hour later to a truly searing experience! It's ok, I was expecting it...just not so soon!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote