View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 08:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
Next you guys will be wanting a trailer hitch.

But I'll bet someone out there has done it. I thought putting a hitch on a Pontiac Solstice was crazy, but a lot of folks have done it. And the strange thing is it's the racers who have done it. Why you ask? So they can trailer their gear and racing wheels/tires to the track. Makes sense, I just would have never "thunk" it.

I don't usually haul liquids either, but it's nice to have the security of a lipped liner to save the day. Even if it's like going to the beach and then coming home with sandy stuff, or what about grassy muddy golf shoes, or having a soft sided cooler that leaks water, the rubber lipped liners can keep the car a lot cleaner and dryer. The carpet one Nissan supplies is nice, but it's not as protective. Carpet actually promotes things to slide around more, so that's no good either. I want things staying put while I'm Zipping around corners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT
Patience is quite a skill.
Waiting for people to read and vote is perfectly cool. Why 50 people read and only 4 people vote is the question. I mean, once your in the thread, how hard is it to click one button? Especially when one of the choices is basically a "why would anyone want a stupid rubber lipped liner?" I have to assume the people not voting feel this way. Am I right?

But hey, there are more votes now. Cool.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote